Transcripts and Diplomas

Transcripts for High School Diploma:  We can issue you an unofficial transcript.  These can be mailed, emailed, or picked up.  Official transcripts , which are sealed, can be picked up in the office.  There is a 5.00 charge for each official transcript.

If you have just graduated from our program, please allow 2 weeks for transcripts to be prepared.  Each graduate receives an official and unofficial transcript.

GED:  If you are looking for your GED transcripts, you will need to contact GED.  Their website is:

HiSET and ESL:  We do not offer transcripts for HiSET or ESL classes.

Diploma's for High School Diploma:  Diploma's are issued in June for all students that met the requirements in that academic year.  Diploma's must be picked up, and signed for, in the front office.  If a diploma is lost, we are unable to replace it.  Transcripts can be used in place of a diploma to show completion of the program in most cases.