How to register


You can register in our office any time we are open:

Monday – Friday     8:00 AM – 4:30 PM

Tuesday – Thursday    6:00 PM – 9:30 PM


If you wish to fill out your registration form and bring it to the office, you will find the application form that you need here:

For the Adult High School Diploma program: Adult High School Diploma Application. Seniors enrolled in Morgan Hill Unified School District high schools may enroll concurrently at the Adult School to earn credits in order to graduate (5 credits at a time, up to a maximum of 20 credits in a school year). To register for this program, you will need to submit the Application Packet and the Concurrent Student Referral Form, which must be completed by a counselor and signed by students and parents.

For English as a Second Language or Test Preparation classes: Registration Form

Para clases de Inglés o clases de preparación para HiSET en Español: Forma de Inscripción and Forma de Autorización Voluntaria.

Also, all adult students who attend Morgan Hill Community Adult School must complete the following Authorization Form.

When you bring your completed registration form, you will be given an appointment for a placement test. The placement test is required by law for all adult students in California, and it helps your teachers understand your individual needs.